My mission as your Anti-Aging Artist is first and foremost to share with you a ton of valuable information to help those of you who want to create a beautiful and personal inner canvass of health, balance and well-being.
On my blog you will find:
- Many ways to increase your energy!
- Lots of tips to manage stress!
- Valuable and sound nutrition advice to get you off that dangerous dieting cycle! Here we will focus on a “Whole” foods approach to eating….Yummy recipes too of course!
- Sound fitness ideas, don’t worry, nobody will have to train for a tri-athalon…unless you want to of course!
- Tips on improving your memory…my nineteen year old daughter is fairly certain I personally need all the help I can get with this one!
- Inspiration, Inspiration, Inspiration! Every Wednesday we will have a little dharma discussion. We’ll call it Hump Day Dharma. This is where I will share with you some thought provoking and practical information for us to discuss, chew on and share ideas about. This will be information that has been derived from my many years of yoga practice. We will take our yoga off the mat and into our daily living….Can’t wait for this!
- We will look at ways to achieve emotional and mental fitness as well!
Together we will create a community and build relationships. In yoga we call our community our “kula”.
I am truly looking forward to getting to know you, and for you to get to know me better.
Check out My Life Story page to learn a little bit about me too!
Who is Dianne DelReyes besides the Anti-Aging Artist?
To summarize a little bit about me here, I am a 44 year old empty-nester! I have an incredible nineteen year daughter who is entering her second year of college. Yikes! I am a licensed Acupuncturist and have a Masters Degree in Chinese Medicine. I have had a private practice now for about seven years and decided that now was the time to reach out and help more women across the globe. I have also studied nutrition now for quite some time and have been an avid yoga student for more than seven years as well. I truly look forward to sharing more about me and valuable information for you.
I highly encourage you to subscribe to my blog so that you won’t miss out on any of the healthful and encouraging posts.
You may also email me at: email@example.com
In Peace and Great Health,
Dianne DelReyes, The Anti-Aging Artist.